View Single Post
Old 05-10-2010, 08:31 PM   #9
2jz-gte4life

Drives: 1995 Toyota Supra
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by OldSkoolToys View Post
A new Supra has been rumored to be in the works now for at least 10 years. The only concept that has come close to taking over the reins the Supra left behind is the FT-HS, and its still just a concept only, with no mention from Toyota if the car will ever make production.

Basically if you want a 'new' Supra, even under the best circumstances, you'd have to wait at least 3-5 years before one even showed up at a dealer, and that's if it were announced like...today.

Fyi, don't get rid of that Mk4 dude. Keep it in good shape and clean. Its value has no where to go but up in the coming years.
Oh, i won't be getting rid of it, i though about it and my Dad almost had a heart attack. My Dad took very good care of it, he gave it to me and i treated it like Royalty, the car would go to my younger brother, he want's it so bad. The Car will stay with the family forever, although my friends keep telling me that its worth over 40,000 g's, i just recently passed 80,000 km on it,ill soon have to change the timing belt and water pump though, i think i might take it to the dealership for this but i know ill get a nice big fat bill, lol