View Single Post
Old 05-27-2014, 02:51 PM   #28
Davey

Drives: BRZ Limited
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Well here's a completely subjective and biased response... The Geness is basically a copy of a 370Z, except it's even more bloated and heavy, handles worse, has a worse engine, and is uglier, and is made by a company that couldn't get driving dynamics right if you held a gun to their head. The 370Z isn't as fun to drive as the BRZ/FR-S so there is not a chance in hell that a knock-off made to undercut Nissan's price while delivering better specs on paper would ever be even 80% as good. If you feel the need to push your gas pedal to the floor at every stop light and out-race trucks and minivans because you have a small penis, the Genesis might be the better car for you.

In all seriousness, the Genesis is a completely different kind of car and I really don't believe it's meant to deliver a great experience on a track, nor do I think it will. If it is intended to deliver a great track experience, I think Hyundai failed. Then again, I have never driven one, so I have no idea what I'm talking about.
Davey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Davey For This Useful Post:
quasi86 (06-01-2014)