View Single Post
Old 08-29-2016, 08:55 PM   #563
the_one_mike

Drives: 2013 BRZ World Rally Blue
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by weederr33 View Post
If I only did the catback with the supercharger, I'd for sure get the Cosworth catback. But it seems it's hard to find. I can't find it on the RallySport Direct or Nameless website. @Matt@Cosworth may know if they are still offering it.

I also really like the resonated Perrin, but my Invidia was a christmas gift, so... I'm not complaining. Also, I had my setup before I got the Cosworth supercharger as I was pretty set on the Jackson Racing. But because how thorough the testing was and that I really liked the way it looked, I just had to get it.

If you are looking to do a full exhaust, but don't want it too loud, you could get a catted header of some sort and get a tune by someone else. Though some here will argue the tune supplied would be superior.
The main piece of info I have gotten from you so far that has me excited is that Cosworth is customizing their tune to be compatible with alternative exhaust components. That's big for me because I know their base tunes have some serious R&D.

Is anybody running this setup with a smaller pulley? It would be nice to see somebody running around 300whp on 93 octane, though I know the kit is capable. Admittedly, the S/C is at least a year off for me at this point but it's never too early to plan.
the_one_mike is offline   Reply With Quote