Old 08-19-2012, 02:34 PM   #14
DarrenDriven
NW Region Moderator

Drives: FR-S No More
Thanked 3,186 Times in 1,091 Posts
Mentioned: 300 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Garage
I was down in Oakridge WA the past few days getting my mountain bike action on... just got back.

I think that Shelton WA would work if we can actually hit the track... but it sort of depends on if we are going to have an actual event there. I think that most people will make it on a weekend, if we make this a weekday thing then a lot of people aren't going to show. If we are just meeting somewhere (with no event) then it doesn't really matter where... the race track would just be a good place for an event.

Centralia/Chehalis WA are the closest towns to true center of Portland and Seattle. Maybe we could enlist a photographer with REAL SKILLS to document this and we could all meet in the middle for a big group photo? I'd like to do a nice little circuit cruise, too... from our meet out highway 6 to Raymond WA area, where the northerners can split up 101 to Montesano and back home, and the southerners can split down 101 to Astoria and back home. That way everyone is putting about the same miles on their cars.

I can put a shout out to a couple of photographers and a videographer or two... anyone else have input?
DarrenDriven is offline   Reply With Quote