VTECLOL

Drives: 2011 STi & 2013 F150 SVT Raptor
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by quarkdude View Post
Hello all,
Just found the New Mexico group. I am here in Albuquerque, NM - North Valley area. I don't own an FR-S yet, but am in the process of getting one. Have to sell the current transportation first. I have a 2002 Jeep rock crawler/daily driver now. Prior to that I had a black 2007 Eclipse GS Turbo that was a lot of fun. I just test drove a 2014 FR-S automatic a few weeks ago and was impressed with the power to weight ratio - not bad. I have seen a lot of videos of others saying the power could be a little more, maybe driving one everyday that is evident. I have followed the news on the FR-S ever since it first started hitting the web and have decided to try to get one now. I saw the list of Albuquerque owners and it is a pretty good list, can't wait to be the next one on it. I'll keep checking here to see what's going on in Albuquerque.
Thanks, quarkdude
Welcome! They are fun cars indeed. If/when you buy one you'll find yourself making excuses just to drive it. If you haven't already found us on Facebook, click the link in my signature. Usually there's more local activity and events posted there than on here!
2011 Subaru Impreza WRX STi sedan
2013 Ford F-150 SVT Raptor
wlwarfield is offline   Reply With Quote