Old 08-18-2019, 07:18 PM   #20
86TOYO2k17

Drives: 2017 toyota 86
Thanked 1,188 Times in 781 Posts
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unholypanda View Post
Just went and logged a pull. The IAM started at .7 when I turned the car on, and while driving went to .94 and stayed there. Not sure what that means.

The fuel trims are slightly worrying. ST Ranged from +7 to -15. The LT ranged from -2 to -11. Not sure exactly where in the log i should check the reading to get what I'm looking for. At the start of the pull it ranged from ST @ 4-7 and LT at -4. Once over 2k it went to 0 ST and -2.34 LT and stayed there. I guess that was where it went closed loop?

While the throttle was >90 the AFM was in between 12 and 13 so that seems alright. Over the whole log it ranged from 11 to 20. That was while idling driving normal etc...

I attached a CSV of the data log from the OFT, also https://datazap.me/u/unholypanda/pull?log=0&data=1-13
AFR looked fine, no knock correction, IAM wasn’t dropping. So it looks fine for the most part.
But Fuel trims are a bit high. Possible exhaust leak before the O2 sensor. I would double check your header isn’t leaking. Could clean maf sensor for good measure.
On 93 octane you should have no problem getting to and staying at IAM 1. Although depending on how you drove and how long. You may not have given it enough time. Can take a solid 10mins from start on those maps.
Also fuel trims and everything else can take a good 100+ miles to sort out off a fresh tune. Starting at .7 is to have a safe universal tune mostly for people with 91 octane. On 93 you could change it to start at .9 and have it go to 1 faster.

Based on all this I bet your car wasn’t at it’s full potential on those dynos.
86TOYO2k17 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to 86TOYO2k17 For This Useful Post:
why? (08-19-2019)