Old 09-28-2012, 12:12 PM   #422
Tbxgz

Drives: 2013 BRZ Limited 6MT
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirnice View Post
Fitzgerald Auto Mall, Gaithersburg MD

I went for a test drive there last week and was told to make it short. Right after I pull out of the dealers lot, I was told immediately to make a U-turn after 2 traffic lights down the street.
I feel very uncomfortable test driving the car, obviously that defeats the purpose of test drive since I didn't get to TEST the car. My top speed was under 40mph with that short 5 min drive. WTF!!! Ohh don't bother asking them to appraise for a trade in because they will LIE about the KBB value to LOW BALL the shit out of you. Never going back there and will warn friends, coworkers and relatives.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirnice View Post
Seems like all the Subaru dealers are shady and greedy. Scion is easier to get but is the BRZ interior that much better? In the longer run these Subaru stealer will end up hurting from (lack of) sales and when these cars are available in numbers, they'll have to discount them below invoice.
Fitzgerald is a joke. I'm shocked that people continue to do business with them. I've heard from multiple people that used to work there, that the owner is the biggest scum bag in town.

There are good Subaru dealerships in the area if your willing to wait. I got my BRZ at Herb Gordon for 700 over invoice.