View Single Post
Old 03-23-2015, 11:12 AM   #13
robr

Drives: 2013 FRS, with boost by ATS Racing
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
From the Facebook event page that was just created:

It's finally official! Sunday, April 19 will be the ATS Racing FRS/BRZ dyno day.

- $45 for 3 pulls if paid by 4/17
- $50 if you pay at the door - it will be considered standby, so you may or may not get a spot (usual price is $65)
- Includes wideband O2 read from the tailpipe
- Max 20 cars
- Start/End times will depend on whatever trend seen with the prepaid people (they will update with a set time as the event gets closer)
- Anyone is welcome to come and hang out, no dyno or payment required
- As previously discussed, if you as a group want to bring a grill and food, that's cool

Here's what they need from you:
1. If you want to reserve a spot, PayPal $45 to sales@atsracing.net. You could also stop by the shop or pay with a card over the phone/email..but PayPal is much easier for them. They will send you a confirmation email within a day or 2 of payment.
2. When you prepay, PLEASE include a comment with a rough time frame you'd like to go. If you have a strict deadline to meet, please make sure to mention that (i.e. "I *must* be done by 11am.", "I can't even get there until 3pm"). If you don't have a time preference, please state that as well. They will eventually make a rough order just to try to keep things in some kind of order.
3. Please include your email address and/or forum screen name so they can confirm PayPal payment easier.

They'd like to keep this an FRS/BRZ dyno event, but other front engined rear wheel drive vehicles are allowed as well, space permitting. Their plan was to wait to accept other cars to dyno until they get 15 confirmed twins.

https://www.facebook.com/events/1606627036217475/ is the facepalm event link (I hope, I hate facebook)

Additional notes:
- If you want your run files then and there, please bring a USB flash drive. Otherwise, there will be a TV set up for pics of your graphs. Your files will be converted to jpegs and emailed to you within a few days of the event as well. If you need a print out of your runs, that is available if you mention it before you leave, but they will only be black and white.
- This is for dyno pulls ONLY, no tuning!
- No fuel changes between pulls. If you wanted to change fuels, please be sure to work that out with the shop beforehand.

Last edited by robr; 03-23-2015 at 09:11 PM.
robr is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to robr For This Useful Post:
Amaya (03-23-2015), Brzzee (04-08-2015), JonAvalon (03-29-2015), Rulin (03-23-2015)