Old 03-21-2016, 05:45 PM   #33
Dezoris

Drives: FR-S
Thanked 2,997 Times in 1,095 Posts
Mentioned: 159 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by shiumai View Post
Well, i'm one of those who appreciated your videos, and wasn't looking for a 'this is the greatest thing ever' review. When making a purchase, I especially want to hear all the 'bad'/negatives about a product i'm considering; even if it's a sample size of one. i appreciate an honest opinion with no sugar coating.

i took the information that you presented and took it into account when making my own decision to go FI, which was almost 3 years after i first got the car (it wasn't a impulsive decision - it took that long to take the plunge).

thanks for your time and effort it took to produce those videos and share the information. i definitely learned a lot about the good and bad points of the platform from them.
The good thing about taking your time and waiting is to see how the platform develops. Tuning is so big now and so critical it has become much safer and easier. Still plenty of gottchas but glad it turned out well for your car, do you have a build log?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeRogue View Post
I for one am bummed you sold the car since I enjoyed your videos pertaining to it and I was able to confirm that the car indeed was the right car for me before I bought it after watching your reviews.
Glad you found the right car how has it been since you bought it?