EvoXDD
Trident Motorsports Owner

Drives: DGM. DD for my EvoX
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeeezNuuuts83 View Post
That's only if you keep the OEM tires (or similar ones like Z1 Star Specs) on the Evo. Going with a less hardcore summer tire (like Hankook V112 Evos) do let the car slide a little bit more easily. I've tried it myself in mine.

Exactly, it doesn't just end right then and there. Isuzu has been out of the game for a bit for passenger vehicles in the U.S., but I think that certain dealerships are contracted to service them for warranty needs and such.
All the tires you just named are race prepped tires. The will NOT break loose like the prius tires we we're given at stock form. That is a literal term. Our tires are the same brand series as a Prius. The purpose they gave us these tires was so the car broke loose, giving us the feel of a much faster car. IE you break loose on every turn or chirp through third gear shifts you feel like you have a powerful car.

You put star specs especially (or v12's I have owned them both ony Evo) you will not break loose, and will loose that feel of a more powerful car but will gain more handling because the car will not break loose, but will take the corners beautifully. The v12's are more greasy of a tire and will not produce as much of the handling feel until brought to heat

The brz/frs as a stock form is a drift car. You put a6's or star specs on it and you have a track car
The Following User Says Thank You to EvoXDD For This Useful Post:
MarkRacerX (11-20-2012)