Old 09-30-2012, 03:59 PM   #681
WolfsFang
Scrape Master

Drives: Goal: Oldest FRS State Side
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by GC GTS Aero Kit View Post
Haha I love all your bitching it's laughable.....I know that alot of followers in here don't read before they think or type for that matter.

The best part about this kit is it was designed on JDM model RHD and that all the US companies are developing on LHD...AVO are smart enough to think that both RHD and LHD customers will want this kit.

I get the feeling that alot of US tuners only see the US as the whole picture and this makes me think the R & D of this kit is top notch.

My only downside to this UEL Header design is the boxer burble which being a Toyota Fan I was hoping to avoid on the car just to separate the WRX typecast. This is not a whine just a personal touch I would have avoided if I could.

I am interested Paul in working out the scavenger oil return will there need to be a hole made in the sump for return?
so, you bought a car with a boxer engine, which is known to produce that tone of exhaust?