Old 02-28-2012, 03:33 PM   #30
HitTheGas

Drives: Whiteout FR-S
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SVTSHC View Post
oh yeah forgot a few,

The walking dead, Game of Thrones, Family guy, Spartacus, Top Gear UK, Top Gear America and way too much anime.
WALKING DEAD is the best show I've seen, period. I usually watch Talking Dead after it too.

You have good taste.

I too watch all of those, except Top Gear America. They're too indecisive. I watched that last muscle car episode and they couldn't even choose one. & the bit where they just baaaarely beat the horses, that wreaked of being planned, set up so bad. i hate fake reality tv.

Game of Thrones is coming back soon!

I also watch Breaking Bad, Dexter, Weeds, In Treatment, The Life & Times of Tim, Eastbound & Down, Californication, Sons of Anarchy, Justified, It's Always Sunny in Philly, Nova (PBS), Motorweek (PBS), Inside MMA (HDNet), Art Mann Presents - Unrated (HDNet), Portlandia (IFC), lots of stuff on NatGeo (usually investigative reporting documentaries or engineering shows). (thank goodness for DVRs)

Cinemax is going to have a show based on The Transporter movies, i'm interested to see if that pans out well.