pessimistic skeptic

Drives: '14 FR-S Monogram AT JRSC
Thanked 1,039 Times in 685 Posts
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by pgranberg11 View Post
you clearly didn't watch the whole video... if you watched it until the end then you would have seen that happened. you're clearly missing my point. rotrex to rotrex jrsc or not have similarities. oil, maintenance, swapping boost pulleys to change boost settings, possible belt slip, BPV failures (JRSC specific you want to go there), having to ship to denmark for failure, and not to mention the compressor efficiency. Do you even know how to read those graphs? I'm simply just comparing pros and cons of turbo and supercharger at this point. Instead of ripping my opinions and details apart, why don't you provide some helpful info.

again like i stated in my last post, JRSC should be just fine for DD and CSGMike has said it's doable with JRSC and JROC for track duty. all I'm pointing out is that there are things to think about due to my experience that I have had with a c38, not once did I ever mention anything about a kraftwerks specific problem. Some people miss the few things stated above when it comes to supercharging vehicles which is why I'm sharing it since I've had experienced both setups before c38 and turbo.

how about you show us something informative? do you have any track videos? do you have a build thread? provide something helpful for the OP.
OK let's get serious. JRSC is more than just fine for dd; it has the best track record. I don't need to provide anything since there are SCCA championships and Ontario 1500 wins, google it. You are not making any sense at all and your comments do not inspire any confidence on your experience. You don't know what your are talking about and you probably don't know how to do FI. That is why *you* destroyed your engine. I am done with your bs.
mrg666 is offline   Reply With Quote