View Single Post
Old 02-12-2013, 06:53 AM   #440
jdmasfcuk

Drives: Toyota 86 ZN6
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelydriverZN6 View Post
I would like to try the AE86 but i'm pretty sure it's hard to live with (no power steering and ABS) but that's point of that car... it would teach you car balance and control; that's the reason why I like the new 86 so much.
thanks paps.. ayos lang yung lumang 86 kahit i~daily, pero its a different story here in cebu kase we get lesser traffic and lapit lang mga places dito kaya i can live with it.. mine still had power steering when i had it converted from RHD to LHD.. ano nga lang, sobrang likot/twitchy kase basin FR layout with no driving aids..

with the new 86 feeling ko parang 4wd yung handling sa corners since ive previously owned an Evo, hindi nakakatakot mag attack sa corners. No understeer, no oversteer provided you have all aids turned ON, slight oversteer naman with VSC OFF... With all driving aids OFF, dun lalabas yung feeling ng lumang 86.. not good to use in the streets pero sanayan lang talaga.. kaya before upgrading to higher power, enjoy it muna on the track all stock and know the limits. im sure its more fun than trying to control a 300hp car

iv'e tried drifting my new 86 with all aids turned off.. 200hp is ok for the stock tires or in my case, iv'e already upgraded to 18"s with just the Federals 595s para d masyado grippy and can still have fun doing donuts and figure 8's sa open parking lots. good for 1st and 2nd gear.. 3rd gear, needed na talaga mag clutch kick to keep the momentum up

Last edited by jdmasfcuk; 02-12-2013 at 06:54 AM. Reason: ♥86
jdmasfcuk is offline   Reply With Quote