Old 12-15-2014, 03:33 PM   #4458
Shneegle

Drives: 2013 Scion FR-S
Mentioned: 57 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT86_PRAGUE View Post
Could you please tell me a name of someone trust worthy in Czech republic? I dont like the idea of remote tune from scratch.
It would not be a remote tune from scratch they use a brz/frs they have in house and tune using that. They sell a tune that works on all of our cars. Same as the Cosworth tune you would be getting. The Cosworth tune would be an example of an etune. If you decided to get the Cosworth setup and don't want to use the etune they provide I don't think it would be worth the money.

Never been to the Czech republic so I don't know any tuners there. But an etune is really not that crazy of an idea. Do research into the company you with to get a tune from and pick. I went to a shop near me and the tune was worse than the etune I purchased after. I value the experience a tuner has with our platform over location.

In all honesty you wont be going wrong with either chose between the Nameless header or the whole Cosworth setup. Both are fantastic, I basically have the Cosworth 1.3 setup just all Nameless and I love it.