View Single Post
Old 09-09-2018, 06:42 PM   #14
Skurj

Drives: SOLD...
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Thanks all, I am lousy at even remembering how the car reacted in a specific turn, i usually come back from the run with a general overall feeling... I've been doing this for about 4 years now between an NB1 for a seasons and then 1 season in a poorly prepped STX BRZ followed by a similarly poorly prepped stock BRZ Lol...
This year I went in with a better prepped STX BRZ though missing all power upgrades and the rear bar. I claimed our regional STX class win for the season, and I think I am top 3 overall, so happy with the result, though that last event (the wet) may have been the clincher as far as overall is concerned...
The wet event turned out to be not so wet but a tighter course, and I did ok, I reduced compression 1 click in the front, and ran 28/32 for pressures and the car was decent, and i was pretty satisfied with my times.

Driving should be my focus for the forseeable future... BUT... I now need to learn a new platform, leaving the twin behind (for now) and running an ND next year in STR.
Replaced with 18 50th edition ND
Skurj is offline   Reply With Quote