Gost

Drives: 2014 Scion FR-S
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordo! View Post
WTF???

Well, on the bright side, Calty also deigned the last gen Celica, which was a pretty hot design, so it's not as if this will be a fugly turd...

Looking forward to seeing this thing already...
i hated the last gen celica look lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkenMime View Post
everybody keeps saying they hope they keep it as close to the concept design as possible but already we have two DIFFERENT concepts: the one from the european arm and the G-sport which has totally different front end body work. Which concept are you talking about?? There are supposed to be two different concepts we haven't even seen yet so i don't think everyone should begin tying themselves to just one idea yet. It's WAY too early in development. This thing will change quite a bit I'm guessing....
The G sport isn't that big of a difference from the standard FT86. Not only that, it's labeled at "G-Sport". They weren't saying that concept would be labeled as the standard Ft86. This rumor however is saying the standard Ft86 is being changed from the original plan.

I'm hoping the production doesn't come out anywhere near the way that picture looks. The front bumper makes it look like an eclipse.