Now w/ over 400 womprats!

Drives: BRZ LZR
Thanked 3,420 Times in 1,424 Posts
Mentioned: 301 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by S2kphile View Post
I think the fellas here will appreciate these gems. I'm debating if I should ebay bid on the NSX cause I always wanted an NSX but don't know if the honeymoon feeling would wear off as soon as I brought it home. It'd be nice to have both of these in the garage though. And they're my favorite color: RED.

66k Miles and a 6-Speed: 1994 Toyota Supra Turbo

66k Miles and a 5-Speed: 1994 Acura NSX
Both are overpriced.

The Supra is clean but I wouldn't pay more than $30k for it. And even then, that's pushing it. That's about a $29k car, IMO, and I have bought and sold a lot of Supras lol.

The NSX seems very clean, but with a BIN of $36,500 he might be looking for a bit much. I think at 32-33k, that would be a nice deal.

Between the two, the NSX is the rarer one, but the Supra I find to be the more comfortable GT car. 6th gear is nice to have on the highway, and IMHO, the Supra is a sexier car, but I'm biased.

If I was the putting down the cash I would buy the Supra. But only if it was for 28-29k.