View Single Post
Old 08-07-2012, 02:01 PM   #1
bneale

Drives: Scion FR-S
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Forza 4 - Scion FR-S Spec Series

Hello Everyone,

I would like to invite all of you guys who are interested in Forza 4 to join our small group of friends and start racing the new Scion FR-S. We are planning on hosting a Spec series which right now consists of about 3 events. Everyone is welcome to join us including those who are new to Forza. We plan on making the car Spec for everyone, that way the beginners get a great starting point and everything is fair for everyone.

For those who have not added me to their friends list, please do so using "bneale" for my gamertag.

Let's get to the details

When:

Races are typically held at 9pm EST time / 6PM PST time during the middle of the week. We ask that you join us on Xbox live ahead of time so that we can work out the best schedule for everyone. But this is the best time for both west coast and east coast.

Who we are:

AERL aka Apex Endurance Racing League. The following people have shown interest so far:

bneale
Dragonjet
BigHairyApe
Rocket Hampsters
FearoftheFiat
Allch Chhar

The Series:

Right now I would like to try and race 3 tracks. Twin Ring Motegi, Silverstone Grand Prix, and Nurburgring GP. I raced each one of these tracks this morning with the FR-S I built and it was really fast. Quite good for only 15 minutes worth of tuning. The races will end up being about 1 hour in total length. We typically shoot for 1 hour race time or less. Just depends on the track itself.

EDIT: This is the series standings after race number 1. There is still 4 events left in the series.

Pole position: me aka bneale
Best finishing Amateur: Allch

1st place - me aka bneale - Leading the over all series with 11 points.
2nd place - Dragonjet - 8 points total
3rd place - Nihilation - 6 points
4th place - Allch - 6 points
5th place - Jackie Chan - 4 points
6th place - Dr.Vodka - 3 points

The Car - Current Build:

PI: 500 - B Class
Speed: 5.1
Handling: 6.4
Accel: 6.5
Launch: 5.2
Braking: 6.7

206HP
156 ft/lbs of tourque
2588 lbs

Sport Weight Reduction
Race Tires, 255 by 17's all around
Street Ignition
Race Brakes
Race Springs
Race Swaybars front and rear
Race Transmission
Race Differential
Race Rollcage
Street flywheel
Street driveline
Street clutch
Full C-West body kit plus Forza Rear Wing
Enkei RFP1 wheels

The body kit and wheels can be swapped with other kits and wheels of the same weight if you prefer a different look.

Those of you who are interested should join us tonight. We will be testing and tuning the FR-S to find the best setup overall. I think the setup I have right now is pretty stout but I've only had an hour or so to test it.

If you guys have any questions or are interested in joining (beginners are totally welcome) please feel free to post on here or ask me on Xbox live.

I will be online tonight from 9pm EST onward testing this car.

EDIT: I almost forgot to post this. We do have a few racing rules which we will be enforcing for this series. All of the rules have been established over years of Forza playing and seem to work well. I will be explaining the rules over xbox live in person. But if anyone feels they are unfair or just want to ask questions about them, I'm more then willing to listen to suggestions.

bneale

Last edited by bneale; 08-21-2012 at 01:45 PM.
bneale is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bneale For This Useful Post:
Allch Chcar (08-07-2012), bestwheelbase (08-09-2012), ShoNUFF (12-28-2012)