Old 03-15-2018, 07:01 PM   #7
CSG Mike

Drives: S2000 CR
Thanked 14,177 Times in 6,835 Posts
Mentioned: 966 Post(s)
Tagged: 14 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barefootdan View Post
Now that people are starting to get delivery of the CounterSpace Garage Spec Tein Flex A Coilovers (CSG FLA), I thought it would be a good idea to start an owners thread. Mine just arrived this week and I’ll be putting them on shortly with a review of my experiences with them. If anyone wants specific photos, I’ll be glad to take some before, during, or after the install.

Share your settings and style of driving.

Share photos and reviews.

Ask any questions you might have!

I’ll be running them on my 2017 BRZ with performance pack. I’ll combine them with the SPL rear lower control arms. Alignment settings will be -2.5 front and -2.0 rear and 0 toe all around to start. This is a daily driver with about one track event a month during the season.

As always, huge thanks to @CSG_Mike @CSG_David and @CounterSpace_Garage for the research and development of these coilovers.
The recommended ride height is just a recommendation. For a nicer ride, you want to sit a bit higher than the recommended height, for more travel before the HBS is engaged. You may also find using more clicks of damping preferable; street settings are usually to taste.

Track settings will be between 3 and 9 clicks from full, depending on the track surface conditions, tires, and downforce. Street tires will usually like to sit between 5 and 7.
CSG Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CSG Mike For This Useful Post:
Barefootdan (03-15-2018), brybot (11-01-2018), why? (06-26-2019)