View Single Post
Old 03-09-2017, 01:41 PM   #172
FTemplar

Drives: BRZ Sport-tech 2013
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Hey guys,

My name is Jonathan and (for those who might know me on the FRS/BRZ enthusiasts Facebook group) i'm the guy behind the "Retro" BRZ build.

I actually finished installing my Reference 450Q in my Subaru BRZ last week-end (March 4th) and just wanted to let everyone know how satisfied I am as whole with this audio solution.

Installation went very smoothly, instruction videos are clear and well detailed. Would have finished everything in less than 5 hours if not due to a few mistakes (mostly due to inexperience). For example, I struggled quite a bit removing the tweeter on the passenger side vehicle and also trying to put back the cover it would not close 100%. We found online that we had to cut part of the clip for it to close properly.

While I wouldn't consider myself as a pro in the domain, I've had a few sound systems in the past on other cars, but I always had to figure out which amp to get for which sub, etc and installation never went seamlessly, at least for me. OEM Audio+ takes confusion out of the equation. Also, none sounded as good and clear as this one. Like everyone else here has already said, it's simply incredible. You can just feel that there was a lot of love put into it.

My BRZ is still in winter storage, so I haven't had the pleasure of driving it and enjoy the new sound yet. I'm sure it will change my commute to work completely

I would recommend to anyone who is considering to upgrade their audio system of their FRS / BRZ / 86 without hesitation!

Regards,
Jonathan

FTemplar is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to FTemplar For This Useful Post:
oemaudioplus (04-20-2017)