View Single Post
Old 02-09-2016, 12:56 AM   #138
ThornhillSubaruOwner

Drives: 2013 FRS
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by AznBRZer View Post
Your question regarding my preference is as absurd as asking me if I would rather have my penis cut off with a dull rusty saw or have a 9lb bowling ball dropped on my left testicle.

Atomized propylene glycol/vegetable glycerin laced with nicotine and food flavoring isn't a "cloud of fruit." It's a pretty disingenuous way of describing it and one could even go as far to say that it's an exaggeration. It's also a lot safer to say that one would prefer neither.

Try again.
I think you fail to see the point and I don't see why you're getting so aggressive lol. Plus I wasn't referring to you specifically, I was speaking in general. Plus vape oils come in a variety of smells, and I'm sure most people would enjoy at least one of them compared to the what, one smell of cigarettes? I'm personally switching over to vaping instead of smoking cigarettes so my gf quits bitching.

My point is that if most people had to choose between a fruit smelling vape smoke or a cigarette smoke smell, most would prefer the fruit flavoured. I'm not taking into consideration the "none at all" argument because we're strictly comparing the smell of a vape vs a cigarette.

Referring to the vape smell as a "cloud of fruit" is obviously just describing its smell, not its actual fucking chemical ingredients. Plus there are vape oils that don't contain nicotine. It's just a trend/fad that people are buying into atm. Stupid? Maybe, but nobody gives a shit what you think because a lot of people are doing it and enjoy doing so. I don't see why you've got to input your negative preference in this thread when clearly it's not relevant nor beneficial to the topic starters question.

Oh and, no, you don't catch a vape smokes smell just by walking through/past it. That's absurd. Unless you're dancing in that smoke for a few minutes, walking past something wouldn't stick onto you, at least not for so long that it becomes a problem worth bitching about.

On topic: I'm buying a vape soon and I'm getting my BRZ soon too. Great seeing these innovative suggestions I might use one of these.

Last edited by ThornhillSubaruOwner; 02-09-2016 at 01:13 AM.
ThornhillSubaruOwner is offline   Reply With Quote