cjd

Drives: 2017 BRZ
Thanked 2,928 Times in 1,714 Posts
Mentioned: 58 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by soundman98 View Post
the kitchen and bath circuits cannot serve another room, or the outside outlets.
Oops?... Though I suspected that and wouldn't leave this if we sell the place. It's safer than what I was doing, which was an extension cord for the table saw... But only because I know exactly how it's wired and would never use if the bathroom is in use (i.e. no woodworking while we have a house guest)

I hate how this place is wired. 2 slots left. Need more than that. No way to get more wire in existing conduit. And the garage line has suspected bad/broken conduit so intermittent ground failure only the Volt's charger detects. I really need to schedule a helpful electrician, fix the garage, get updated wires run for ceiling fans upstairs (need to get the fans though), fix the deck outlet that was done poorly last time and failed almost immediately, and figure out how to run power for the home theater and the workshop, and probably one for the garage. So 5-6 new circuits...

Though I'm thankful for the kitchen requirements. No problem running the espresso machine here.

C