Old 05-27-2014, 12:51 AM   #27
zohare

Drives: '13 Firestorm Base AT
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by civicdrivr View Post
They accused me of over revving it as well. They even said they saw 8,500rpm in the black box. I told them that I wanted to see that data, which they (unsurprisingly) couldn't produce.

Once they lost that battle, they then turned to my suspension modifications and assumed it was raced. Fun times.

PS- If I come across as bitter about this, you're damn right I am.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
Right? So tired of this bullcrap. They want to start pointing fingers, point them at Subaru for piss poor QA or whatever it is that is causing failure. At my first one, they brought up that, I "must" drive hard if I'm worn through a 2nd set of tires. ( Heheheh it was actually my third... LOL) But that's totally irrelevant. They couldn't pull crap from the blackbox. I'd like to see what they CAN actually pull, just because I have no doubt some service depts make crap up. I'm with you on the "bitter" part. Seriously? I'm sick of this garbage. It's really hard to enjoy the car anymore, everytime I drive it I'm worried something is going to break and I'll be without a car for another week or two while the dealer gets the warranty/rental approved. It's just insane. I should've bought a fricken miata.... Just didn't want to be the weird guy who keeps accumulating them. But they're soooo fun!
zohare is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to zohare For This Useful Post:
civicdrivr (05-27-2014)