View Single Post
Old 05-19-2016, 03:08 PM   #427
radroach

Drives: car
Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
The new wheels look flat. The first model wheels would hide the tiny front rotors and rusty calipers, now we get to show em off.

I'm not digging the way they shaved the angle off the bumper. Obviously they're signaling they wish they could remove that lip portion all together but because of road safety reasons they have to keep it?

The headlights didn't need changing because the lexus projectors already made it look great, good minimalism. And now the look is crowded with Valenti-style ricer jewel lights.

The steering wheel controls aren't pleasing to look at crammed into the space of the tiny steering wheel. They'll be useless buttons once you change the HU out for a better one.

The added carbon fiber and changes in interior coachwork doesn't look as good. Shiny, easy to scratch and fingerprint plastics mixed with matte pleather coachwork. Nobody likes the faux carbon fiber.

I don't like how they've replaced the digital speedometer, fuel guage, and temp with a single LCD, an obvious square stretching across two circles, unaesthetic.

Also I bet they replaced the familiar door chime with Subaru's annoying and campy sound they're putting in all their new vehicles.

Last edited by radroach; 05-19-2016 at 03:21 PM.
radroach is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to radroach For This Useful Post:
Tcoat (05-19-2016)