View Single Post
Old 02-04-2019, 03:18 PM   #4806
jtmroczk

Drives: C-Street FR-S
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevBRZ View Post
Yeah i agree, i added parts one by one on my old stx civic and i liked that, i was starting to think about starting with those konis and also possibly the front bar from the kit, but i may end up having to order the bar again with the kit from tire rack in the future being I am not sure if they can be separated,Not sure how that bar would fair for D street (although not sure how competitive i will be anyhow) ,but even if i get a specific D street bar i could always just resell it on here etc. and also thought about just running the falkens also to start so i would learn those along the way, although i do have some z2s that are getting old and need to be used up. i would say SSC sounds very likely for 2020.If not SSC then STX.
If you go SSC, I would suggest buying the whole kit ASAP. You cant, LOL “can’t”, make a mistake in the purchasing stage. It has pretty minimal tuning and you can also easily folow another more experienced competators damper setting selections. Aswell as underatand what your car, and maybe aspirationaly yourself, is realistically capable of by watching others on course.

Now STX, pretty well none of the above applies and you can even screw up the car with a pourly selected set of coilovers, generally speaking.
jtmroczk is offline   Reply With Quote