View Single Post
Old 11-11-2012, 12:21 AM   #26
PMok
Codename: Stitch

Drives: 91 MR2; 06 IS350; 16 BRZ; 18 CX-5
Thanked 5,436 Times in 2,307 Posts
Mentioned: 462 Post(s)
Tagged: 6 Thread(s)

Hmmn think this is a new thing on Photobucket that is shrinking the image, I am not liking it. I will look for a way to share the full size of this... somehow.

Attempt #1: Can someone try clicking on this link to Google+, and then see if by clicking on the panoramic pic you can view it full screen?
https://plus.google.com/photos/11167...KaYzL2U7orVwAE
Attempt #2: Dropbox link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ip54ob9smc...ive%20Pano.jpg

To echo what others have said, a big BIG THANK YOU to J.R. and Romie for organizing this event. Great turnout, great cars, great scenery, all around a good time. And thanks to Romie for hooking me up with the painted tails and installing them to boot!

BTW I was part of the group that got lost, drove out to Muir Woods, turned back, and then drove Hwy 1 all the way back to 101. When I realized most of the group was just headed into SF via the GG Bridge, I turned back and went up to Sears Point to visit WORKS. Guess no one else made it up there after the drive (though I did see another 86 leaving the track, must have been at the NASA event today since it had racing numbers on it) but I spent a good amount of time chatting with Peter who even though they had "closed" and had some real racing R&D work to turn to, took the time to chat with me about all kinds of things, from the exhaust design on the FR-S/BRZ to Dyno/ECU tunes, to Audi TT-RS's ... he is very excited about our cars and has plans to roll out some new products very soon. He was very cool and I look forward to seeing what they put out. By the time I left there it was pitch black outside...

Last edited by PMok; 11-11-2012 at 12:52 PM.
PMok is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PMok For This Useful Post:
86_ZN6 (11-11-2012), frsguy707 (11-11-2012)