View Single Post
Old 06-10-2019, 01:52 PM   #3615
KevBRZ

Drives: 15BRZ
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
newbie BRZ to STX

I picked up the car back in late January and was originally going to start in DS, well I sold my DS wheels and currently have SSC wheels and tires and SSC koni yellows, and picked up a Greddy GT catback, well after long thought, lol, i think futuristically i wanna be adding power ie header and tune so i might as well build toward stx then, not SSC so not have to tear suspension back off,, So will my 17 x 8s be good enough (love the looks of them Gloss bronze ampliforms) if i put say 245/40/17s on them right now i got at least 75% worn azenis SSC spec size, and what about throwing a set of springs on the konis, ie maybe Swift spec r etc? my next thing was to get an alignment kit. I wondered if i would be better off just selling the SSC konis top hats and all and put that money onto a set of coilovers like maybe SS1 or ST XTAs? This car is mostly gonna be a daily with some autox events here and there and couple track days, just want to have some fun locally. thanks . One concern i have is i was unaware of the decreased ground clearance of that GT exhaust till after i bought it, so i think being a daily and the fact of that exhaust prob a 1 inch drop max is prob all i want to do.

Last edited by KevBRZ; 06-10-2019 at 01:54 PM. Reason: addition
KevBRZ is offline   Reply With Quote