Accurate Race Shop

Drives: Scion FR-S
Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huehuecoyotl View Post
Let me respond addressing both NASA and prosports

I am gonna suggest you start red/group1, if you find youself passing or feeling really frustrated an up peoples asses on corners, talk to Dylan and he will move you up,they watch you too you know. orange/group2 is a BIG jump up, folks are running with better tires, faster cars and less tolerance/room for mistakes

dont be macho, spend as much time and take as much instruction before you go try and tear it up, spend enough time in red that you can start in the back, and spin out a bunch know the limits well, this is where you learn the most and folks keep distance

by the time youre in 3, you have to have youre setup dialed, most guys have track day tires and theres nothing stock really, this a is a 9/10s bunch

group4 is all r-comps, and I suggest avoiding this till your ready, its the absolute fastest cars and drivers usually open passing anywhere anything goes this is a 10/10s bunch, accidents can happen and it can be real danger

when I started, I started in red and you should too
I still plan on being in HPDE 1/Red group I just don't want to hold an instructor down if they are needed else where. Because it says on the website all of your runs the first day will be with an instructor but I noticed they let you run alone and take a passenger. If they have an instructor to spare I'm always willing to learn more but at AMP I had to go my first time without one because they ran out and people that clearly knew what they were doing had them. I don't want to be that guy causing some new guys nerves to be threw the roof because they didn't get an instructor and I did.
Accurate Race Shop is offline   Reply With Quote