View Single Post
Old 07-12-2019, 03:54 PM   #218
theadmiral976

Drives: WRB Subaru BRZ Limited 6MT
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Is it possible to call FT86SF anymore? The phone number they provide on the website just has a recorded message asking customers to use their e-mail system. I have been communicating back and forth with one of their representatives via their e-mail system about a shipping delay and it is getting really frustrating as I have to get every single detail from them one message at a time. My car is broken and I need this part to fix it and drive it. I would love to spend 5 minutes on the phone with a representative to sort out my options to get this part to me faster than mid-late August (I ordered it in mid-June with a tentative delivery date in early-mid July).

I have very happily used FT86SF for 5 years; however, the one time I need them to work with me (let me pay them more money to ship faster, provide me with a refund so I can buy the part elsewhere, or even just explain in detail what the timeline actually will be), they are difficult to work with. A telephone conversation with an actual human being so that my three questions about my order can be answered without hours, or days, between e-mail responses, would be amazing considering I've spent thousands of dollars with them over the years.
theadmiral976 is offline   Reply With Quote