View Single Post
Old 03-19-2019, 12:18 AM   #220
durtdonthurt

Drives: White series.blue / CWP tS
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ermax View Post
Why do you need it to work on Win10-32? It's not hard to get it working in Win10-64. What cable do you have? I had a cheap Mini VCI cable and with some registry changes (moving some keys from \SOFTWARE to \SOFTWARE\WOW6432Node) it worked fine on Win10-64. Now I have a Tactrix and the installer for it's drivers put the registry entries in the correct place so you don't have to mess around to get it to work.
I need some help....I am trying to get this to work on my 2018 BRZ and I have tried installing version 13.00.022 on both my windows 10 x64 and windows 7 x64 using this method and continue to get the error code: "unable to connect to VIM"

I am using this cable and it is firmware ver. 1.4.1. When I run the Xhorse firmware update tool, I get the status as "connected"

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

When you say "moving some keys from \SOFTWARE to \SOFTWARE\WOW6432Node) it worked fine on Win10-64" What exactly are you doing with this? I made sure the registry file matched the one that was in the guide I was following, added it to the desktop and "merged" it successfully.

Thanks!!
durtdonthurt is offline   Reply With Quote