Old 04-25-2016, 12:48 PM   #16
FRSBRZGT86FAN

Drives: 2023 GR SUPRA,15 FR-S (SOLD)
Thanked 2,100 Times in 1,397 Posts
Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by khantran04 View Post
Maybe you need to read a bit more careful and look where I am.

when I said intake exhaust etc I also include "minor" meaning very small..

I use short words because I don't want to type it all bc I trust the OP to understand or he can look it up its not hard. if you don't know these short words look it up or stop messing with the car.

headers are illegal and won't pass smog in if smog inspection is required, texas no smog good for them bc I've never state a certain area state or city but isn't true the only OEM headers will pass smog and I wasn't implying headers are a "mess" I'm implying the fines you could possibly get is a mess when they check your engine for some reason and find things that art originally suppose to be there. also I did say "header and tune" did I not?

no offense but stop trying to bag on what I say. just because some rule may or may not apply to you doesn't give you rights. if you have better knowledge let the OP know instead of trying to prove people wrong using harsh language.

we're a community trying to share info to our best knowledge. it's the best of mines, so I wouldn't try to send OP the wrong direction.

FYI: UP2YOU doesn't loose credibility. it just answers his general question what to do first. performance,looks,handling, etc.

please show some respect like I would you again I mean no offense

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

"headers are illegal and won't pass smog in if smog inspection is required, texas no smog good for them bc I've never state a certain area state or city but isn't true the only OEM headers will pass smog and I wasn't implying headers are a "mess" I'm implying the fines you could possibly get is a mess when they check your engine for some reason and find things that art originally suppose to be there. also I did say "header and tune" did I not?"

What the hell does that even mean? Are you alright? I can totally understand if english isn't your first language and if that's the case I apologize

Do you even have headers or a tune? Yes messing with anything emissions related is a federal crime, in fact messing with front pipe as well would be a crime, which leaves you with only doing a catback. Most emissions tests are different on a county by county to state to state basis. In the case of Texas an OBD-II tool they use can read two emissions readiness tests as not ready to pass and as long as a tech sees that front pipe cat they'll pass you, this was pretty common on WRX forums and corvette forums who've had people in Houston with catless downpipes and cobb tunes. Also worrying about "fines" is more of a California
thing with police trained to look out for emissions offenses, leave that state and it's highly unlikely that will occur.
*SOLD*OFT Stage 2 UEL E85/Nameless Performance 3 inch axleback with 5 inch mufflers/ TRD CAI / CNT UEL/ Cusco Strut BAR & LHD Brake Stop / "JDM" Toyota Badges / WinJet JDM headlights - DRL MOD from fteightysix.com - 5000K Diode Dynamics HID kit / Diode Dynamics LED interior Lights and sidemarker bulbs / JDM Clear Sidemarkers / Diode Dynamics LED switchbacks/ OLM LED rear turn signals / Tap Turn Relay*SOLD*
FRSBRZGT86FAN is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to FRSBRZGT86FAN For This Useful Post:
MisterSheep (04-25-2016)