View Single Post
Old 06-20-2013, 07:52 PM   #580
SUB-FT86
86 Member

Drives: 2013 Toyota 86 2.0T (Asphalt)
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
You guys must love to have restrictions on a console which major function is to game offline. Not me! Maybe some of you guys are really young but I come from the era where gaming on a Nintendo Entertainment System and SEGA Genesis didn't require no internet connection. I could care less about playing some complete stranger online. I like freedom of CHOICE(and most gamers do to) which sounds like something some of you guys would give up for reasons unknown(possible fanboism?) I am not linked to any gaming company as I own a 360 right now and I can't stand to use a friggin Kinect. I'm old fashioned, give me a controller that works and that's all I need. Do not force something on people that most won't/care to use. I don't play dance games or interactive, pretending like I'm bowling type games. This is why I love competition because if it wasn't for competition companies would try to screw us daily. The PS4 is stronger and I'm not forced to own a PS Move plus it has no restrictions just like its predecessor and the system cost about $50 more than a 32GB Wii U while being completely 12 steps ahead of it. Another thing that bugs me with the 360 is how MS made the base model come with 4GB in order to make you spend more while Sony offered there base product with 160GB+Blu-Ray standard and no need for buying batteries for the controller. If you really think about it? MS is way more money hungry so no I do believe MS was out to screw consumers with X1 so I can understand both sides of the story.
SUB-FT86 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to SUB-FT86 For This Useful Post:
slicktop (06-20-2013)