View Single Post
Old 01-26-2018, 11:24 PM   #718
mackeye

Drives: BRZ Pearl White Satin
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Angry Engine failure!

Hi guys,

After having enjoyed my car BRZ for 5 years, it seems that I finally need to tell her goodbye.
In 2016 I had an engine failure and Subaru replaced my engine as it was still under warranty. Diagnostic : "strange, we don't know what happened...first time we face this..."
In December, I had the Engine Check light and went to Subaru. They checked my car and told me that there is nothing unusual. Same thing happened on January 5th and again they connected my car to the pc and found nothing. 4 days later I had an engine failure when my warranty past on January 7th!
The dealer doesn't want to take it under warranty while I have done all my car maintenance at their garage plus I always took good care of my car, never went on a racing course and those kind of things.

I'm sad about this situation and don't know if I have to take a legal action against my dealer as they have noticed nothing when it was still under warranty.

I am wondering if anyone f you have come across such case or know about such failure with this car?
mackeye is offline   Reply With Quote