View Single Post
Old 09-22-2015, 02:20 PM   #13
slowmow

Drives: 2015 BRZ
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Great Customer Service

Just wanted to add that I've had a great customer service experience (so far!) with OEMAudio+.... I just got my ReferenceCF system, and after unpacking I noticed that the amp mounts on the sub were smashed out of the fiberglass enclosure. Given the robustness of the hardware, and the packing materials, UPS must have dropped this thing from a serious height. One call to OEMAudio and some texted pictures later, and they are working on shipping a new unit. Daniel made suggestions for getting the car back together and at least some audio playing in the car in the meantime. I didn't get "ship it back (at your expense), and we will take a look..." or "go F*^& yourself"... just a few questions about how they can get me back on the road ASAP. I also had a question about how the enclosure might not fit given some aftermarket coilover suspension posts (TEIN Flex Z) sticking into the trunk area, and Daniel was interested to know how the fit worked out so they can consider their design.

Bottom-line? So far, so good. The system sounds great, and the customer service has been excellent. I went with the OEMAudio+ system based on the recommendations here... this is exactly why forums like this are so useful.
slowmow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to slowmow For This Useful Post:
Chimera (09-22-2015), RIP.S2000 (09-24-2015)