View Single Post
Old 09-22-2019, 12:34 AM   #13
B.RUDY.Z

Drives: 2014 Subaru BRZ Limited
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tristor View Post
Yes, we're all idiots for thinking a car which has better chassis balance than nearly anything else on the market under $100k is a good sports car. Please, continue making a mockery of the car scene with your disastrously stupid "modifications". I'm sure it'll make all the other fuccbois flock to you, so you can do shared Instagram photo shoots in between giving each other handjobs.

I hope your stupidity continues and you decide to try a few skids to impress the other fuccbois and you end up wrecking the car and it burns to the ground. At least then the poor thing will be out of its misery. Please go be a stancetard somewhere else, there's no place among civilized society for your kind.
jesus you forum guys sure are toxic aren't you pretty sure you’re just jealous we get more attention on the streets as oppose to a car that looks like its straight out the dealership. respect the car scene man, some people want to look different from others and some want to pop their hood simply to flex their +5hp mishimoto cold air intake. now as much as i have in mind, i’m not going to continue on and make a little kid out of myself just as you did yourself. now if you don't mind i’m going to go lay frame on the streets and pipe your girl under the sheets <3
B.RUDY.Z is offline   Reply With Quote