View Single Post
Old 06-27-2020, 08:05 PM   #10
Bonburner
6/22/12-2/6/24

Drives: 2013 Scion FR-S M/T Argento
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Garage
These guys helped me out again. This time with Dayco serpentine belt, EBC Yellowstuff brake pads, Eneos Racing Street oil, and LiquiMoly Ceratec!
They have some Euro customers that live and preach by Ceratec so I thought I'd give it a try.

The combined Ceratec with the Eneos Racing Street is wild. The engine is ridiculously smooth (the change in smoothness is akin to Mobil1 to Idemitsu Zepro, except I've been using Zepro).
I think the Ceratec added viscosity back into the oil so the engine's revs don't drop as quickly (caught me by surprise)? I don't think the rev slowing speed is to a bad level though. Overall, I would recommend people to try out the Ceratec. [Edit: the loss of friction has removed one of the RPM dropping components, I now believe] It's pretty awesome feeling how smooth the engine feels (although some of that could be the Eneos Street Racing, which I'm also a big fan of because the specs are amazing).

I also didn't like how the PowerStop pads felt so I threw in some EBC Yellowstuff

Last edited by Bonburner; 07-23-2020 at 03:16 PM.
Bonburner is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bonburner For This Useful Post:
Clipdat (07-03-2020), spike021 (06-29-2020)