Marloon

Drives: 2012 Hyundai Elantra GLS
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave-ROR View Post
In Florida.. HELL.

In Canada, probably lovely

I only drove mine with the top down during the winter here.
Here in BC, summers are really humid so its no picnic. I avoid the summer sun from 10am to 6pm. Once 6/7pm hits, I'm thinking it'll be time to drive the car in the sun until our sunset which is 9/10 (sometimes even 11pm).

Quote:
Originally Posted by CSG Mike View Post
Spectacular. Ladies love it. Except the ones who don't like being topdown (or topless in my case) cuz it "messes up their hair".
Can't WAITTTTT!!!!! its only february!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CSG Mike View Post
I'm almost afraid to see what you think of my black/yellow interior...
I'd love to see that black/yellow interior. Is that the CR interior? If it is, TBH, I am not a fan. but if its a bright yellow/black interior then I'm all for it! HAHHA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave-ROR View Post
While I'm not a huge fan of the CR interior color I like it because of what it represents.

If I were Honda I think I would have done red under the mesh, would have looked better IMO.
Not a fan of the CR interior - just looked it up right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FurY View Post
Good luck with the latch rattles for the top... my hardtop latches have rattled pretty bad (even though everything is tightened down and secure) since the day I got the car. Can really be annoying but I've gotten used to it at this point... luckily I love the car so much I let it slide lol. Sounds like a great S2K man... congrats on the pick up! You're going to love it
THANKS! Congratulate me when the car is in my hands and I'm sure I'll be here to tell you that I got it and will post pictures once the repairs are done and a full car detail - polish and wax is complete.

I'm not toooooo concerned in regards to the rattle. I test drove the car and was already all smiles when shifting the car. I used to drive manual cars when I was 18 (it was a kia pride - also known as a ford festiva! LOL) and I miss it! I missed it so much that whenever my friends offered to let me drive their stick shift cars, I would be the first in the driver's seat. LOL. I HATE AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iLuveKetchup View Post
Have you tried my ghetto tissue paper or folded paper trick? I just wedge whatever I can find on the latch hook and there is no rattle.
This is also another option lol.
Marloon is offline   Reply With Quote