Summerwolf
Panda Trueno

Drives: No twin now.
Thanked 2,407 Times in 1,332 Posts
Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by xdavidx View Post
Seems you are just trying to be a argumentative and insult me here.

And you are acting the same to others here also. If you want to start a fight, go outside and punch someone. I have no interest in keyboarding fighting with you.
What? I'm not being argumentative, this is a discussion. No insult intended. I dont know what happened in your accident, and it had to suck for sure. Saying that it was because you got a 600cc bike and that's why you had it is placing blame on the machine. As a (now) skilled rider you have to see how forgiving they are. They have a very peaky powerband for the most part but getting going and learning you could basically ignore half the rpm available and only start tipping in to the power when you're ready.

Honestly....this is my experience... I acted like more of an idiot on smaller bikes than I ever did on something with decent displacement because I knew it wouldn't bite back hard. Those little 250 rebels at the safety courses.... come on. I think learning throttle control, braking, and everything was easier with something that had better response overall.
Summerwolf is offline   Reply With Quote