Old 12-15-2016, 08:12 PM   #29
wbradley
Sarcastic SOB

Drives: '13 FR-S M6, '23 Volvo V60 CC
Thanked 2,844 Times in 1,635 Posts
Mentioned: 32 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Garage
Best thing to do is shop by phone. Once you get your best price call the other places and tell them you were quoted a price that is actually a bit lower than you actually were and let them fight to undercut it.

Would I do this? Never, but I am a sucker.

Rays Gram Lights are actually quite heavy. The 57 series are too AFAIK.
The forged Rays are nice but pricey.

I was happy with Wheelsco this year. Doubtful the phone negotiation will work though LOL Both their installers had twins, but one, which was painted bright yellow, got written off this year. Super cool enthusiasts, deserve to be a vendor in the community! But the wheels you are interested wont be cheap regardless by the looks of it.

They do sell and display a lot of Rays stuff. The problem is people want to buy higher end without dealer making any margin. A stocked dealer for what you want probably your best bet. Ask what they have in the warehouse if you are between several.

And, if you happen to buy TE37 18" x 9" in gun blue, message me when you are ready to sell them!
5:AD kit, HKS V1+ S/C, ECUtek dyno'd, Ohlins MP20, Magnaflow cb, Revworks UEL, Topspeed overpipe, Pinnacle Ceramic tint, VG shark fin, HID's, yellow DRL's, full LEDs, red floor lights, Homelink mirror, trunk lid liner, Perrin LWCP, Valenti smoked, Flossy Grip Tape Shorty, GT86 plaque, lighted vanity mirror, Michelin PSS, Project mU +800, DOT4 fluid, 720 Form GTF1 17x8&9, stitched leather bits, EZ valve.
wbradley is offline   Reply With Quote