View Single Post
Old 11-21-2013, 03:39 PM   #1
rawrmatty

Drives: 2014 Monogram FRS
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Commuters driving stick

First of I’m a huge fan of this forum and be over looking in the shadows for about 2 months now and just recently had the guts to finally make a user name

Anyways I had some questions regarding the FRS commuters here on the forums. I am currently in the market for a FRS since I got in an accident about 2 months ago. Nothing serious just re-ended and you know how the rest of that goes.

I am really interested in getting the Manuel transmission but have concerns that the commute from work since I hit mild to heavy traffic daily would affect that. If any Manuel transmission commuters can let me know about their experiences with this it will help me greatly!! I’m not too experienced with manual transmission but I feel getting this care they’re certainly no other choice haha...

Do you guys recommend going auto for commuters or suck it up and buy the Manuel?

If anyone lives in Southern California and drives on the 210 east/west i would be greatly appreciated on your experiences on this freeway since you probably know it’s crazy at times...

Thank you in advance
rawrmatty is offline   Reply With Quote