JPM Coachworks

Drives: Honda S2000, Subaru STI
Mentioned: 41 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to JPM Coachworks
Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by abutterman View Post
id love to get a bonded one fit for the oem brz nav. i'll check back for pictures of yours
@abutterman High quality pictures will be up later today of Mr. Gen's, and the only difference between them is the spacers that were integrated into the piece. Aside from that it will be the same look.

Quote:
Originally Posted by colHolm View Post
Super jelly! I can't wait to see it all assembled.

Excellent work @JPM Coachworks
@colHolm Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cslntuee View Post
Did you make or plan to make a rear seat armrest as below?
Thanks.
@cslntuee I believe we could.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gen View Post
I'm convinced if they can do the door panels they can do just about anything.
@Gen

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfSongX View Post
We'll see if Andrew or Alex can post a pic of mine when it's finished. Mine is for a BRZ so it should give you a good idea of what the end product will look like. When Andrew and I were discussing the piece, we talked about having it be the "signature piece" on the interior so we should have some form of JPM Coachworks logo on it.

I actually have a mark on one of my OEM sun visors, so we've discussed doing those in Alcantara as well. In looking at the finished products, all I can say is WOW, they look better than I expected, and the fine folk at JPM Coachworks have been setting the bar high for my expectations for some time now... I also love how the headliner turned out. It's gone from the "it might be cool" list to the "start saving for it" list.
@WolfSongX Thank you very much for the high praise! We will have HQ pictures of Gen's bonded dash panels posted by the end of the day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by charged86 View Post
Wow I may have do the same thing soon. Gorgeous. I would have paid a higher sticker price at dealer to have that stock
Quote:
Originally Posted by 86BRZ View Post
Super like. This will break my bank.

Only missing the rugs (Jk).
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kwisak View Post
Great now i am going to have no extra money lol.
Great work guys, keep it coming
@charged86, @86BRZ, @Kwisak, and everyone else who was not mentioned: Thank you very much. We are extremely happy to be a part of this community and to create the kind of products these cars deserve. Thank you to all of you for your continued support and product suggestions!

Cheers
Andrew

-JPMCoachworks.com

Last edited by JPM Coachworks; 05-11-2013 at 02:08 AM.
JPM Coachworks is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to JPM Coachworks For This Useful Post:
charged86 (05-01-2013)