View Single Post
Old 04-22-2024, 04:55 PM   #4434
cmiovino

Drives: 2017 BRZ PP, 2004 WRX
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Racecomp Engineering View Post
Yeah stock height is just too high and you will not have the droop you need. Should actually ride better with correct lowering and more droop too on certain bumps at least.

So that's a step in the right direction. Did you lower the car 5/8 of an inch or the spring perch? What are your current center of hub to fender measurements?

The uneven perches is confusing to me...was wondering if it was somehow related to how your LCAs were set but I'm not that familiar with the SPCs to be honest. There's a couple of things it could be but hard to tell from here.

- Andrew
SPC is identical to stock, minus the ability to adjust camber on the hub side via an eccentric bolt setup.

5/8" of ride height each side. At the perch it was literally ~1" removed on the driver side, ~1/2" removed passenger side to get that change.

Center of hub to center measurements are 13 1/4" rear. Same side to side. It would have been near 14" before during the event.

I measured the droop at exactly 2" now, both sides. Before it was 1". Should 2" be enough for autocross purposes?

The car felt like it rode a hair better at the same settings last night during the test drive.