View Single Post
Old 07-04-2019, 01:52 PM   #89
TachyonBomb

Drives: 06 Evo GSR SE, 17 Series Yellow BRZ
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by soundman98 View Post
All this over fkn $3k. Most monthly payroll expenses are bigger. Glad to hear they ruled in your favor. It never should have gone this far for such a petty sum for a company.
Ya that seems to be the consensus. They got turbo kit design out of using my car for free. I gave them permission to use my car to make an axleback with a 2017+ flange but for some reason they decided to make their Dr. Jeykell with only the pre-2017 axleback flange.

I was very enthusiastic for them to create 2017+ parts when I let them use my car and they wasted the whole year they had with it. This $2700 could have easily been made up by creating and selling 2017+ parts from the time they had my car. It was a wasted opportunity on their part.

Quote:
Originally Posted by weederr33 View Post
Congrats man! Hopefully you can post on Instagram some more too. I get the feeling they will take their time paying you the minimum. But good news for sure!
I really hope they don't take too long responding to me or paying me. It would reflect very poorly on them. I honestly just want this ordeal to be over with and made right by them.

But in the instructions page I posted it says what I have to do if they refuse to pay.

If he refused to pay:

1) Works my fill out a form stating all their assets (Form SC-133). This form tells me what assets he has that would be able to pay my claim award off.

2) If he fails to give the for telling me what assets he is willing to part with, I have to then make him appear in court again with (Form SC-134) so he can be forced to say what his assets are and so a judge can examine why he is failing to pay me.

3) If fails on the above then I have to force him to court to have his income and property examined

4) After the property and income is examine I then get a court order which allows the local sheriff's department to come in and take his property such as Wages, Bank Account, Automobile, Business Property or Rental Income

5) If the above fails then I have to put a lien on his property. This option sucks because I would not get paid until he sells his property.

But I really hope I don't have to go through with the above steps & that Works feels like this has been dragged out long enough.

Follow what happened here: http://www.ft86club.com/forums/showt...96#post3213496
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TachyonBomb For This Useful Post:
soundman98 (07-04-2019), weederr33 (07-04-2019)