View Single Post
Old 01-13-2016, 11:44 AM   #94
Cole
Not a troll

Drives: FR-S
Thanked 5,399 Times in 2,694 Posts
Mentioned: 266 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
I just got off the phone with Scion Canada Corporate regarding this TSB. Apparently, this TSB is not in the Canadian system (for whatever reason), but I did make sure to let the person I spoke with just now that when I went on a diagnostic drive the tech was rude and belittling, the service manager has ignored my concerns for the past 8 months or so and I have been keeping track of everything that has gone on in regards to this problem.

He told me he was sending my case off to his managers, so we'll see what comes of it. Since Guelph Toyota (bolding that so maybe I can help other people in my area with this issue avoid this dealership for service) is pretty much telling me to get lost, I'm now starting to look at other dealerships I can go to in order to get this resolved. I'm almost at the point where I'm ready to do this update on my own.

Edit: Though I would like to point out that the people who work on the Scion/Used Cars side of things there are all great dudes who actually believe in the products the sell/work on. Most of them actually drive the FRS, which is great to see when you're looking at buying one.
Cole is offline   Reply With Quote