Drives: '19 WRX Base in Lapis Blue
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by 86MLR View Post
Like fezzes
Yes, and fezzes too.

I've read the other BRZ/86 vs 'other cars' threads too. Very interesting reads.

I don't have to be the fastest on the street or the track. I just have to enjoy driving the car.

Cars are different things to different people. For instance, my Dad is a Beige Camry guy...no really, he has two Beige Camryies, an '08 and '12 and they are used as appliances - driven, serviced, and seldom washed.

Since I don't go through cars like facial tissue, the next car I choose is going to have to be it, THE CAR, for the next 7-10 years (at a minimum). Each car I have picked out, among the various brands - VW, Subaru, Mazda, Hyundai, is a depreciating asset, so why not try to hang on to it for as long as possible, plus it is in my best financial interest to do so.

The only one thing that my next car must have is a manual transmission. I will do my part to #savethemanuals buy purchasing one manual car. I could buy used, but I don't trust the used car market - dealer/private seller, it doesn't matter.

My next car WILL NOT be a CUV.

Dear SoA, what petition do I need to sign to bring the LeVorg 2.0t 6spd to North America?
Go Frogs is offline   Reply With Quote