View Single Post
Old 09-17-2013, 02:25 PM   #4
feldy

Drives: 2013 FRS Asphalt
Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Please put this post through a spell and grammar check. I couldn't read half of what your trying to say.

Edit... I did it for you. God man that was horrible.

In January 2013 I bought my car. 1st week is running smooth, 1 week after is start making weird noise and problem..
after 1st week I bought this car most of the time when I put gas pedal is making weird noise watch the video sound 90 % like that.

this is my first time to buy a car so I don’t have a lot of experience. after come back to the dealer to sign a paper I told the manager what happen to my car he says bring it to the service they going to take care of it for me.

but I'm work 2 job don’t have time so I just ignore it. which I think its ok because I still have warranty I can bring it back later that's fine.
and then 1 month later the second problem begun.
Every time I repair to stop at the stop sign or traffic signal. I put my tramission to neutral and the car start shaking.
so I bring it to dealer and tell them what happen to my car
1st making noise when I put gas
2nd car rattle in a Neutral
after couple hours I come back and they says it fixed already. and they says the sound when I put gas is just normal
so I just take it home
but rattle and the noise haven’t go away yet.
and then I see my friends have a seem car so I ask have to test drive it run normal no noise nothing. so I come back to dealer again and they says the something is just normal is happen to all the scion frs. so I try to told them let me test drive one of frs they have on the back let see they are the same my car or no.
so I test drive a grand new frs in a dealer with a sales man. It run smooth nothing no noise same as my friends car.
so I come back I tell them that car just ran normal. and they says ok they going to make appointment for me to test drive with the guy from Toyota.
so I go home and wait till Wednesday to come back. after come back they tell me to wait in the show room and the guy from Toyota going to test drive with the service manager.
after 2 hours waiting they call me. and says the same thing. Your car just normal nothing wrong with it. the noise is normal happen to all the frs. and then I asked him so how come my friends car and the new scion frs is nothing making noise like that. and he says it is making noise because is same model support to. then I asked him so I u don’t believe me let me test drive that new car with u again and call my friend to come over to test drive his car too. and he REFUSE it. he says he done his job for today. he don’t have time for it. so I tell him my car is grand new support to run smooth. I’m not going to pay every month for new car like that and he says. U KNOWN WHAT IF U DONT LIKE IT U DONT HAVE TO PAY FOR IT THE BANK JUST GONNA COME AND TAKE IT. I don’t know how they says that to a customer like that. and I forgot the SALES MAN when I test drive with him he even says LOOK LIKE U CAN AFFORD THE CAR.
SO I take the car home and now I have to ask for NCDS help.
but before I go meet them I have to help all the demonstrate so I can show them. that all the frs is not making same noise as my car.

CAN U GUYS Please TELL ME THAT UR CAR HAVE SAME PROBLEM ???
THE IS ALL ISSUE MY CAR WHICH THE DEALER SAYS IT NORMAL.
NOISE WHEN PUTTING GAS PEDAL
RATTLE IN NEUTRAL TRANSMISSION WHEN PREPARE TO STOP
SCRATCH IN A PASSENGER WINDOW.
cricket NOISE
AFTER RAIN I FOUND WATER IN RIGHT TAIL LIGHT( ALREADY REPLACE)

THANK YOU ALL
mav1178 (09-17-2013), SportInjected (09-17-2013)