Old 05-19-2014, 07:12 PM   #2
Anthony7515
brz owner

Drives: 2013 Subaru brz white
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boosted2.0 View Post
Need to free up some floor space and funds. I have a Vortech SC kit - still new in the box for sale. Has the revised compressor design. Picked it up a while back but never got around to installing it and since I just had back surgery and have too many other projects going I won't be installing it any time soon.

I would prefer local pickup in Sealy, TX (25 min. west of Katy on I10 near Hennesy) Houston.

$4100 for the kit if local pickup. If you need it installed and/or tuned we can work something out for additional $.

If you want it shipped then its $4150 and I can get you a shipping quote. (shipping is extra) I will only ship fedex ground. Only inside the US, and no, I will not understate the value to decrease the insurance price.

To be clear this does NOT include an ECU Tek cable, or license or a tune of any kind. We can tune it here at the shop on your car, but that will be at additional cost.

Thanks!
id be interested but a little too expensive I've seen this kits selling for 2500-3100 with under 4k on it
Anthony7515 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anthony7515 For This Useful Post:
NorCal_Guy (07-20-2014), sosick (05-19-2014)