Old 04-28-2013, 04:59 PM   #37
evilconcarne999
My LFA

Drives: No Boost
Mentioned: 47 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by awdtuning View Post
Got the FRS started up today... engine sounds Amazing! We are still waiting on a few parts and working on a final solution for the intake, but it runs great!
The Perrin Performance oil cooler is very nice! It fits very well, cleared our turbo kit with no issues, required no modification and even came with all the hardware and thermal wrap needed for a nice clean installation. Great job, as always, from the guys over at Perrin!

The StopTech brakes are a great fit as well. Very impressed with the quality of the whole kit as well. Can't wait to see them in action!

We installed the kw variant 3 coilovers as well. Right now they are lowered but the are adjustable so we can raise them if we need.

We should have the last of the parts in early next week. Then we will break in the brakes before getting it on the road. We will be putting about 300-500 break-in miles on the engine before getting it on the dyno. Hopefully it should be on the dyno by next weekend. I'll keep you posted! Until then, enjoy the pictures!

IMG_3970 by awdtuning, on Flickr

IMG_3971 by awdtuning, on Flickr

IMG_3973 by awdtuning, on Flickr

IMG_3974 by awdtuning, on Flickr

IMG_3883 by awdtuning, on Flickr

awdtuning by awdtuning, on Flickr

IMG_2374 by awdtuning, on Flickr

awdtuning by awdtuning, on Flickr

Im liking the way thats looking cant wait till i can get some money saved up and get a built turbo car. i am deffinitely keeping you guys on my radar.
WSIR 1:46.023 (Need Better Tires)
My Car Build: 171.9WHP/137WTQ (Mustang Dyno)
http://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21824
My For Sale Aftermarket and OEM parts
http://www.ft86club.com/forums/showt...484#post998484
evilconcarne999 is offline   Reply With Quote