View Single Post
Old 02-15-2019, 01:58 PM   #23
J1Avs

Drives: 2018 BRZ tS
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
I just did a JRSC C30 Kit on my tS. I have flex fuel as well, but flex fuel is totally unnecessary for what you are looking for. I couldn’t be happier with the outcome. Plenty of streetable and trackable power. The car revs high, and wants to be revved high, so sure, there is more power there, but it still has plenty of grunt down low.

The JRSC is proven reliable, simple, light, and won’t interfere with your emissions at all! I understand your brother has installed turbo kits, but this will be a simpler install that the Works Turbo Kit, so he shouldn’t have an trouble with it.

With that said, and I’m biased towards PTuning because they do all my work and are down the road from me, but their turbo kit is easier the best out there. There’s a used 1 on sale on the forums right now, for about $3800. Granted it’ll make more power, but it’s definitely the most comprehensive set up turbo-wise.

I ran through all of this to find the best kit for my tS and settled on the JRSC, and powder coated the piping red to match. I highly recommend!
J1Avs is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to J1Avs For This Useful Post:
zac8 (02-15-2019)